Table Cloth

. Own top quality at un-beatable prices! Search for Table Cloth. Personal customer support. Table Cloth.
Satisfaction guaranteed.

Get into Table Cloth.

optional choices:

You have come to the right place! Other Table Cloth items regarding Table Cloth offerings here:

Plastic Tablecloth

next Affordable and dependable.

Table Cloth for your best Table Cloth solutions

Own top quality at un-beatable prices!

bolster-a long pillow or cushion which forms an integral part of a chair, sofa or bed box pleat-a tailored fabric fold formed by two folded edges, one facing right and other facing left brocade-a heavy textile with a raised design resembling embroidery generally made of silk, rayon and nylon yarns with or without metallic treatment café curtains-short curtains hung on a rod camelback sofa-a type of sofa with a curved (humped) back, typically seen in Queen Anne, Chippendale, and Federal styles canopy bed-a bed with a fabric cover supported by four posts carved rug-a rug with the pile cut to create a three-dimensional design case goods-furniture designed for storage, such as dresser, cabinets, desks, and bookcases casement-a drapery that is of an open-weave material, but more opaque than a sheer center draw-one pair of draperies which draws open and closes exactly at a window's center point chair & tableware customized fitting rail-a piece of molding placed about thirty inches above the floor to protect the wall from being marred by chair & tableware customized fitting backs chintz-a cotton printed in several colors on a light or white background color scheme-a combination of colors designated for use through out a room or house Color Scheme Guide-an essential tool used in the design/decor process which defines the style and color flow of your home-a collage of real samples assembled for clients viewing colorwashing-very thin, almost transparent layers of emulsion glaze giving an effect of translucent color colorway-a term used by professional interior decorators to describe a color combination cornice-a shallow, box-like structure, usually made of wood, fastened across the top of a window to conceal the drapery hardware -made draperies-draperies made to order in a workroom or decorator shop credenza-a sideboard of buffet damask-firm, glossy jacquard-patterned fabric, similar to brocade, but flatter and reversible-it can be made from, cotton, rayon or silk, or a combination of fibers distressing-deliberate aging and weathering techniques to give character to woodwork, paintwork and metal dragging-a paint effect producing fine stripes in the surface, created by dragging a dry brush or stiff comb through the glaze drapery-a draped fabric window treatment draw curtain or draw draperies-curtains or draperies mounted on a horizontal traversed rod so that they can be closed with a cord eclectic-to choose from various sources; not following any one system, but selecting from and using the best components of several styles eggshell-oil-based paint with a low-sheen satin finish faux-French word for fake finial-the decorative ornament at the top of an object or on ends of curtain rods Georgian-the period in eighteenth-century and early nineteenth-century England related to the reigns of the first four Georges; popular styles include Adam, Chippendale, Hepplewhite, and Sheraton glaze-thin coats of transparent or semi-transparent paint which can be layered or used to provide a top surface for a paint effect heading-the hemmed, usually stiffened, portion across the top of a curtain or drapery above the rod pocket hue-a color, such as red, yellow, blue, or green jabot-the cascading fabric at each side of a swaged valance lambrequin-a cornice that completely frames the window; sometimes used interchangeably with valance or cantonniere lining paper-a special wallpaper that is used as a base for the decorative paper; the lining paper is often used to cover cracks and other irregularities in the wall marbleizing-decorating painting of a surface to resemble marble matelasse-appearance of a quilted weave; figured with a raised, bubbly surface moiré-type of fabric finish with a watered, wavy appearance mitered corner-the formation of the bottom edge of drapery with a 45 degree angle on hem side molding-decorative strips of wood used to conceal joints and give a more decorative finished look monochrome-a color scheme composed of tints and shades in a single hue mullion-the vertical wood or masonry sections between a series of window frames Neoclassicism-an eighteenth-century stylistic movement based on Greek and Roman art and architecture; the English Adam style and French Louis XVI are examples of the neoclassic style neutral-a color, such as white, black, gray, or tan, that blends well with other colors niche-a recess in a wall often used to display sculpture one-way draw-drapery designed to draw one way only, in one panel overlap-the overlap of a pair of draperies is that part of a drapery panel which rides the master carrier of a traverse rod and overlaps in the center when draperies are drawn closed; usually 3 ½ on each side panel-one half a pair of draperies or curtains pastel-a light, pale tint of color patina-the mellow, timeworn look of a surface repeat-the "repeat" of a is the distance between any given point in a design to where that exact point is repeated again pedestal-supporting base for a ; a stand for a vase or sculpture pickling-a furniture finish created by painting a piece, then wiping away most of the paint before it has dried, leaving some paint in the cracks and corners pinch pleats-drapery heading where the basic pleat is divided into two or three smaller, equal pleats, sewn together at the bottom edge on the right side of the fabric primary colors-three colors-red, yellow, and blue-from which all the others colors originate Queen Anne-English decorative style during the reign of Queen Anne (early seventeen hundreds) typified by furniture with curved backs and legs, and Chinese-inspired claw-and ball feet and lacquer work ragging off/ragging on-paint effects using a scrunched-up cotton or leather rag to create a textural on a paint surface ready-mades-standard size draperies, factory-made and available at local stores or through mail order sources receding colors-colors that make a wall or surface appear to be further away than it actually is-usually pale colors, especially from the "cooler" end of the spectrum, such as blues, greys, and blue-greens return-the distance from the face of the rod to the wall casing where the bracket is attached rod pocket-a hollow sleeve in the top-and sometimes the bottom-of a curtain or drapery through which a rod is inserted-the rod is then attached to a solid wall surface Roman shade-a tailored, fabric window shade that hangs as a flat panel and is raised by cords to fold accordion-style salvage-each side edge of a woven fabric and an actual part of the warp in the goods scale-the relationship of an object to another object; the relationship of the size of a drawing to the size of the actual object sconce-a wall-mounted light fixture secondary color-color produced by mixing two of the primary colors; orange, green, and violent are the secondary colors sectional furniture-modular furniture that can be used separately or combined to make a larger unit silk-the only natural fiber that comes in a filament form, reeled from the cocoon, cultivated or wild slipcover-an easily removable fabric cover for a chair & tableware customized fitting or couch slipper chair-a low-seated up-holstered chair & tableware customized fitting without arms slub-an uneven section in a yarn which gives fabric a rough texture spattering-spraying droplets of diluted emulsion on to a painted surface by flicking the bristles of the brush, which creates a speckled granite-style finish, more modern-looking that most paint effects stacking-the wall or window area required for draperies when they are completely opened stenciling-patterns created by masking area of a surface and applying color to the exposed parts style-the decorative design of an object or room swag-fabric window treatment consisting of loosely draped over a rod symmetrical-formal, mirror-image balance taffeta-a fine plain weave fabric smooth on both sides, usually with a sheen on it's surface tertiary color-color made by the mixing of two secondary colors tieback-decorative fabric, cord, or metal hook used to hold a drapery open torchere-a floor lamp, usually directing the light upward traverse-to draw across-a traverse drapery is one that opens or closes across a window by means of the traverse rod from which it is hung trompe l'oeil-painting done on a flat surface to resemble a realistic, three-dimensional scene under-draperies-a lightweight drapery, usually a sheer, closest to the window glass, it hangs beneath a heavier over-drapery valance-a drapery treatment, usually made of fabric, typically no longer than 20 value-the lightness or darkness of a color veneer-the thin layer of wood laminated on top of another vase-a decorative container of urn velvet-a fabric with a short, soft, dense pile venetian blind-a window treatment consisting of a series of horizontal slats that can be turned or raised to control light or privacy verdigris-a greenish blue patina that forms on copper, brass, or bronze surfaces Victorian-the English decorative style during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901) characterized by luxurious velvets and brocades, both on upholstered pieces and on walls wainscot-paneling; often used to refer to the lower part of an interior wall when finished differently from the remainder of the wall width-a word to describe a single width of fabric-several widths of fabric are sewn together to make a panel of drapery-"panel" is sometimes used in referring to a width of fabric wing chair-an upholstered chair & tableware customized fitting with high back and projecting sides Acanthus-a decorative woodcarving based on the acanthus leaf, a prickly Mediterranean plant Apron-the wooden panel that connects the surface and legs of a or chair & tableware customized fitting Arm chair-a chair & tableware customized fitting with side structures to support the arms or elbows Armoire-French name for a -press, wardrobe, or a large cupboard Art Deco-a style characterized by geometric forms and bright, bold colors, popular from c.

Table Cloth; information available online.